|One of my all time favorite summer meals!|
1 or 2 packages boneless country style beef ribs
1/3c tamari (gluten free soy sauce)
3tbs extra virgin olive oil
1 small 6oz can pineapple juice
2tbs minced garlic
2tbs minced ginger
1 lime, juiced
Grilled Pineapple Salsa Ingredients:
1 fresh pineapple, cut into 1/2" rings
1 handful cilantro, chopped
juice of 1/2 lime
1. Combine all marinade ingredients in a blender or food processor. Place beef ribs in a sealable plastic bag and pour in marinade. Coat well and marinate in the refrigerator for 12-24 hours.
2. An hour before you are ready to grill, take out the meat and place on the counter (you want it at room temp before grilling for the most tender result). Then heat the grill over medium high heat.
3. I recommend grilling the pineapple first so that you can work on the salsa while the beef is cooking. The pineapple is done when it is nicely grilled on both sides. Remove from heat, place on a cutting board and chop it all up.
4. Then go ahead and grill your ribs to desired doneness (we did ours medium rare and they were fantastic!).
5. Toss your pineapple with some cilantro and lime juice. Add a pinch of garlic powder and salt only if desired (I left it out this time).
5. Serve your ribs with a big heap of fresh grilled salsa and enjoy the summer season!