Monday, September 19, 2011

Attempt #2: Gluten Free Italian Baked Bread

This would be my second attempt at gluten free bread.  I added some herbs for a rich Italian bread that would be great with sandwiches or plain with butter.  I didn't stray too far from my first bread:  I used Pamela's Bread Mix again and it was so simple and delicious I'm going to have a hard time straying from her recipe.

Warm from the oven and freshly sliced

 Ingredients:
1 package Pamela's Gluten Free Bread Mix
2 eggs
1/4c extra virgin olive oil
warm water
2tsp dried italian herbs
1/2tsp onion powder


Directions:
1. Follow the package instructions, adding herbs in with the bread mix.  Note:  The package says to bake for 70 minutes, but mine was done at about 45 so keep checking the oven while baking!
Right from the oven


Don't you just want a slice right NOW?!

No comments:

Post a Comment