|The Ultimate Summer Grilling Dish|
4 chicken breasts
Juice of 1-2 lemons (about 1/4c)
1 tbs white wine vinegar
2 tbs fresh chopped dill
2 tbs fresh chopped basil
1 tbs honey
1-2tbs stone ground or dijon mustard
1/4tsp black pepper
3/4tsp salt, more to taste
1/4c extra virgin olive oil
1 lemon, thinly sliced
1/3 cup black olives
Ingredients for the zuchinni:
1-2 large zuchinni, sliced lenghwise about 1/4" long
Olive oil spray, or a few tsp of olive oil
Sea salt and fresh cracked black pepper
1. Whisk together lemon juice, vinegar, dill, basil, honey, mustard, pepper, and 3/4 tsp salt. In a slow stream, mix in oil.
2. Place chicken in a large resealable plastic bag. Add 1/2 the dressing and 1/2 the lemon slices. Seal bag and refrigerate 2 hours, turning once. Reserve the remaining dressing, stirring in olives and the remaining lemon slices. Refridgerate.
3. Grill chicken (discarding marinade) over a medium hot grill 10 minutes per side for large breasts, or until done.
4. Meanwhile prepare zuchinni by lightly coating it with olive oil and sprinkling with salt and pepper. Grill over medium high until softened and blackened on both sides. Cut into triangles and cover with foil until ready to serve.
5. Place chicken on a platter. Serve with zucchini. Drizzle dressing, marinated olives and lemons over the entire dish and serve.