|Yes, I made airplanes and hearts. Use whatever cookie cutter suits your fancy.|
1/4c pure maple syrup
3tbs palm shortening
1tbs full fat coconut milk
3c almond flour
1/2tsp baking soda
1. Preheat your oven to 350F.
2. In a saucepan, bring molasses to a full boil. Stir in maple syrup, palm oil, and coconut milk. Remove from heat.
3. In a bowl, combine dry ingredients. Pour wet ingredients in to combine. Stir well. refrigerate dough about 30 minutes.
4. Roll out dough between 2 sheets of parchment paper until about 1/4" thick. Place rolled out dough in the freezer for 10 minutes (this helps keep the cookie cutters from sticking).
5. Cut batter with cookie cutters.
6. Bake cookies in the center of a preheated oven for 10 minutes on a parchment lined baking sheet. Let cool, enjoy.