|A new potato salad recipe everyone will love!|
3lb red potatoes, scrubbed clean
1 onion, minced
2tbs balsamic vinegar
2tbs dijon mustard
1. In a large stockpot, cover potatoes with water. Bring to a boil and then boil until just fork tender, about 20-25 minutes (if you overcook them they will fall apart).
2. Meanwhile, in a mixing bowl, mix onion, mayo, dill, balsamic and dijon. Taste and adjust as needed. Add a bit of salt and pepper if you like.
3. When the potatoes are done, drain and let cool slightly. Then cut them into halves or quarters (depending on how big your potatoes are). Yes, keep the skins on: they are good for you!
4. Pour in your mayo dressing into a bowl with the potatoes. Toss well. They may seem a little overdressed at first but the potatoes will absorb a lot of the dressing once cold.
5. Refrigerate 4-5 hours until cold (if you can't resist like me go ahead and eat them warm...they are still delicious!)