|A great breakfast or snack on the go!|
1/2c coconut flour, sifted
1/4tsp baking soda
6 large eggs
2tsp vanilla extract
1/4c pure maple syrup
2tbs honey (make sure it's made in the USA)
1/4c coconut oil, melted
2 overly-ripe bananas, mashed well
1. Preheat your oven to 350F. Grease a bread pan or line with nonstick foil.
2. In a small bowl, whisk dry ingredients.
3. In a large bowl, whisk eggs and vanilla. Add maple syrup and honey and continue to whisk. Add dry mixture and blend. At the end blend in the bananas and then the melted oil. Let sit a minute or two to thicken up. Stir in chopped nuts if adding.
4. Pour the batter into the bread pan and spread evenly with a spatula.
5. Bake until a toothpick inserted into the center of the loaf comes out clean (mine took 40-45 minutes).
6. Remove from pan, let cool slightly and enjoy!