|Hot and steamy out of the oven, yum!|
1lb lean ground beef
1 large egg, beaten
2 tbs sour cream
3 tbs oat bran (to make this gluten free, use gluten free bread crumbs)
1 tbs fresh minced ginger
2tsp fresh minced garlic
1/2c minced onion
1/3c chopped cilantro
2tbs chopped chives
1 tbs soy sauce, gluten free
1/2tsp sesame oil
|Sweet, salty & spicy: A flavor explosion|
4tbs soy sauce, gluten free
1 tsp sesame oil
2tbs rice wine vinegar
1/2tsp red chili flakes
2 tsp sugar, sweetener or honey
Ingredients for stirfry:
Rice noodles or miracle noodles, boiled according to package directions (If using miracle noodles, boil them in beef broth for more flavor).
Stir fry vegetables
|Ready for the oven|
2. Stir sour cream and oat bran (can also substitute 1/4c bread crumbs) in a bowl. Add ground meat, egg, and the rest of the listed meatball ingredients.
3. Shape 3tbs balls into a 13X9 glass pan (I covered mine in foil for easy clean up). Bake until cooked through, about 15 minutes.
4. Meanwhile, whisk together dipping sauce ingredients and set aside.
5. Place a little oil in a stir fry pan and cook veggies of your choice (shredded carrots, green onions and bean sprouts would be my choice). Add 2c. cooked noodles and about 1/2 sauce. Continue to cook until liquid is absorbed.
6. Take meatballs out of the oven and drizzle them with the remaining sauce. Serve over the stir fry, top with chives and enjoy!