|Delicious & Satisfying|
Pineapple Teriyaki Beef Ingredients:
3lb chuck roast
6oz pineapple juice
1/2tbs sesame oil
1tbs rice vinegar
1tbs minced garlic
2tbs brown sugar (optional) plus 2tbs reserved
1tbs minced ginger
2-3c baby carrots
Crazy Sweet Potato Ingredients:
5-6 large sweet potatoes, peeled and cubed
1 stick butter
1/2c coconut milk (more until desired consistency reached)
2tbs pure maple syrup (optional)
salt and pepper to taste
Simply Grilled Asparagus:
2 bunches asparagus, washed and trimmed
2tbs olive oil (or use an olive oil sprayer)
1. Preheat oven to 325F. In a large bowl, mix pineapple juice through ginger. Place carrots in a bean pot, dutch oven, or large glass dish. Top with roast and pour teriyaki sauce on top. Bake, covered, in the oven for 4 hours or until very tender. Alternatively, you could use a slow cooker on high for about 6 hours.
2. At the last 10 minutes of cooking, uncover and sprinkle the top with brown sugar. Let it caramelize on top before taking it out of the oven and serving.
3. When the meat is about 40 minutes from finished, start your potatoes: Boil them in a large pot of water until soft. Drain. Add butter, maple syrup and coconut milk and beat until smooth. Add more coconut milk until you reach your desired consistency. Season with salt and pepper.
4. As the potatoes are boiling, heat up your grill to medium high heat. Spray your veggies with oil, sprinkle with salt, and grill until charred on all sides (about 10 minutes).
5. Serve asparagus and potatoes with a mound of teriyaki beef and carrots. Enjoy!