|Pancakes: Breakfast of Champions!|
1/2c unsweetened applesauce
1/2c raw almond butter (or other nut butter such as cashew)
1tsp vanilla extract
2 eggs, slightly beaten
1c frozen blueberries, warmed
Pinch sea salt
2tsp extra virgin coconut oil
1. In a large bowl, stir together almond butter and applesauce. Add vanilla, cinnamon and a pinch of salt.
2. Meanwhile, heat a large nonstick skillet over medium or medium-high heat with the coconut oil.
3. Right before cooking, stir in the eggs.
4. Using an ice cream scoop, scoop mounds (however many will fit) onto your skillet and cook until golden brown on one side (careful not to burn them!). Flip and cook a few minutes on the other side.
5. Serve with warm blueberries on top!